Sunday 6 January 2008

Ive been tagged!

Tony at Bench has just tagged me

Here are the rules:
Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a notification on their blog.

7 random facts about myself...

1. I was terrifed of computers as a child. We had an Acorn Electron which would frequently throw up errors such as 'locked' and 'error at line 10' etc. I would run off shouting "what's locked mean, what's it doing???"
2. I was on RTE TV at Feile '95 talking to Dustin the Turkey in a portaloo.
3. Talking about turkeys, once we found one running down the road, kept it, named it Lucky, grew it to an emormous size, then ate it for Christmas (It had to be cut in half to fit in the oven).
4. I am now a vegetarian.
5. I'm mad into gardening, love growing vegetables.
6. Once I found a crow with a broken wing and took it to the vets wrapped in a blanket. They were all like "Aww what have you there - Yaargh!"
7. I do a bit of painting and drawing in my spare time, local scenes, flog a few here an there.

I'm tagging...

Smout at She saw the whole of the internet
The man at Small bits and pieces
IluvNUFC at Look at this...
Arbroath at Nothing to do with Arbroath
Alex at Neatorama
My confined space
Robert at A Welsh view

2 comments:

  1. Ha! LUCKY :)
    hey I'd love to see one of your paintings.I wish i could do that.
    Who/What/Why Dustin The Turkey?????
    Yes! I Agree about the Mark E Smith clip.I was a bit disapointed.When i first found it on YouTube ......thats what i was expecting him to do.Also, what a shame they didnt give him the Scottish Results to read. Partick Thistle & Stenhousemuir etc would actually sound interesting if He spoke of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some paintings on myspace - don't get too excited til you see them...lol

    myspace.com/joannespaintings

    Dustin the turkey...

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dustin_the_Turkey

    It would take Mark E. Smith all day singing the Scottish results!

    ReplyDelete