Friday 25 April 2008

I've been tagged

AmyOops tagged me today.
RULES:
Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names.
I'll not bother tagging anyone this time as I did this a few months ago. Here's 8 random facts about me.

1. On my first day at school on excusing myself to go to the toilet, I told the teacher "I have to pish"
2. Tomorrow I finish a 55 hour week at work.
3. I had chickenpox when I sat my GCSE's.
4. When I cut my toenails I feed them to the dog.
5. I'm allergic to Betadine.
6. I'm mostly polite, even when I feel like killing.
7. It's my birthday on Sunday (which I will be working)
8. I talk like a farmer.

5 comments:

  1. A red-neck; sure I can see the glimmer in your eye..... but the perfect eyebrows say something other????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy.

    MM, It's amazing what they can do with cameras these days :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you feed your earwax to the cat?

    ReplyDelete